The Human Resource Management Department consists of the following Units-
b. Appointments and Promotion
e. Training and Staff welfare
The department performs the following functions, amongst others:
- General administration, formulation, execution and review of personnel policies.
- Coordination of matters relating to appointment, promotion, advancement, conversion and confirmation.
- Discipline of staff and related matters.
- Processing request for advances and leave.
- Handling of staff welfare matters and training needs etc.